Stinky Winky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Application for staff on unturned server (stinky winky)

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Application for staff on unturned server (stinky winky) Empty [Accepted] Application for staff on unturned server (stinky winky)

Post by babyeater Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:14 pm

IGN: Babyeater/orangeorange
Favorite part of the server OR favorite memory on the server:when the U.S.A. map was released!!!
Why you want to become a moderator (5 sentences minimum):I think that the server lately has seen some abusing admins and staff members. I have closely seen some of these staff members and saw the host let them go unharmed doing their things. If I was to be mod on this server is think that the admin caboose will not happen again on stinky winky. I will also look out for impersonators of the owner/staff i will make sure to keep other staff members on duty and following rules. No more spawning in items for other people and if i spawn in items for myself i cant kill people with them. I really think making me staff will improve the servers popularity and fun levels.    
Favorite ice cream flavor: coffee ice cream.
babyeater
babyeater

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application for staff on unturned server (stinky winky) Empty Re: [Accepted] Application for staff on unturned server (stinky winky)

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:46 pm

I cannot deny the exploding zebra. Accepted.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://stinkywinky.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down