Stinky Winky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] Anubis's apllication for staff

2 posters

Go down

[Closed] Anubis's apllication for staff Empty [Closed] Anubis's apllication for staff

Post by Anubis009 Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:27 pm

Hey, my IGN is Anubis. Real name is Pedro Martinez, don't hate. My age is 15 almost 16.My favorite memory of this server was when the main admin helped me recover my base because two squeakers had raided it. I want to become a moderator because the last server i was an admin on got taken down. And i miss helping out good guys with a good reputation. Also i like to help the other admins out by keeping the server under control for as long as i can. I also like punishing stupid people (In an acceptable way) that break the rules more than 5 times.And i miss scaring players with the vanish option Very Happy. My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate and anything that has to do with chocolate such as Nutella or basically any chocolate. <3 chocolate

Anubis009

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Anubis's apllication for staff Empty Re: [Closed] Anubis's apllication for staff

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:17 pm

You did not use the correct format. Application closed, apply again in 2 weeks please.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://stinkywinky.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down